This is a site that I will share Lobangs to all who visit this site.

Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, October 05, 2006

OK...What is a Lobang??

OK...now...What is a Lobang??
Well.....
To the local Singaporeans, we will know the meaning,
but do we know the background?
To the foreigners (Welcome!!) who "pass-by" my blog,
I will try my best to explain it to you.

"Lobang" is a Malay word which means a "Hole" or "Gap".
Another meaning is actually evolved from the Hokkien word "Kang Tau", which means opportunity, and "Kang" means "Hole".

Singapore being a Multi-Racial country, we tend to mix languages together during our conversations. This is how the meaning of Lobang came about. "Kang" = "Lobang" = "Opportunity". Therefore, "Lobang" is a Business Opportunity or Proposal or Job Vacancy or Money-Making Opportunity......

My Blog seek to provide good Lobangs which visitors can use it to start a business, make more $$ or enhance their life. You will also learn more about the different cultures, happenings and life of Singapore, so enjoy the Blog and explore my Lobangs.

No comments:

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Google Search

Google